#1 Hair Clinic in Gurgaon
Hair Fall Treatment in Gurgaon/ Gurugram
#1 Hair Fall Treatment in Gurgaon
Causes of Hair Fall
- Genetics: One of the most common causes of hair loss is genetics. If your family has a history of hair loss, you may be more likely to experience it as well.
- Hormonal changes: Hormonal changes, such as those that occur during pregnancy or menopause, can cause temporary hair loss.
- Medications: Certain medications, such as those used to treat cancer or high blood pressure, can cause hair loss as a side effect.
- Stress: Chronic stress & anxiety leads to hair loss due to a condition known as telogen effluvium.
- Nutrient deficiency: A deficiency in certain nutrients, such as iron or protein, can lead to hair loss.
- Medical conditions: Certain medical conditions, such as thyroid disorders and lupus, can cause hair loss.
- Traction alopecia: Traction alopecia is a type of hair loss that occurs due to damage caused by tight hairstyles, such as braids or ponytails.
Treatment of Hair Loss in Gurgaon
At Adorable Clinic, we specialize in providing the best hair loss treatment in Gurgaon to help you get rid of all your hair problems. Our team will work with you to determine the cause of your hair loss and develop a treatment plan that is tailored to your specific needs. With our expertise and personalized approach, you can trust that you are in good hands and on your way to achieving a full, healthy head of hair.”
Prevention to stop hair loss:
Hair loss can be a frustrating and distressing problem for many people, but there are several steps you can take to prevent it from occurring or worsening. Here are some tips for preventing hair loss:
- Eat a healthy, balanced diet
- Avoid tight Hairstyle
- Use a mild shampoo
- Avoid heat styling
- Handle your hair gently
- Quit Smoking
Contact us today to schedule a consultation and see how we can help you stop hair loss. Book An Appointment Today
Hair Fall Clinic FAQ's
There are several types of hair loss, including male or female pattern baldness, telogen effluvium, alopecia areata, traction alopecia, anagen effluvium, and scarring alopecia. Male pattern baldness is characterized by hair loss at the crown and hairline, while female pattern baldness is characterized by thinning of the hair on the top of the head.
It is generally a good idea to speak with a healthcare provider if you are experiencing significant hair loss or thinning, or if you are concerned about your hair loss. Here are some specific situations in which it may be particularly important to see a doctor for hair loss:
- Sudden or rapid hair loss
- Hair loss that is accompanied by other symptoms
- Hair loss that is affecting your quality of life:
- Family history of hair loss
There are many myths about hair loss that are not supported by scientific evidence. Here are a few common myths about hair loss:
- Wearing a hat or using a hair dryer causes hair loss
- Shampooing too often causes hair loss